Concrete Pavers and Hardscaping FAQ
Why should I pick concrete pavers over other choices for my Driveway/walkway/patio/etc.?
Concrete pavers enjoy many advantages over their competitors:
- concrete pavers are available in a wide variety of styles and colors to complement any design or personal style and taste; hardscape design is fun, easy, and exciting;
- they are relatively easy to install;
- a paver driveway can be easily plowed, shoveled, or de-iced in the winter;
- paver installations withstand freeze/thaw cycles without cracking or breaking;
- they require little to no maintenance, year-round
- individual pavers, if damaged or stained, can be replaced by simply removing the flawed paver and replacing it with a new one;
- pavers can be removed and replaced if you need to install new cables or sprinklers, or any other lines need to be run underneath your installation – the entire project doesn’t need to be damaged;
- paving stone projects increase the value of your home;
- your beautiful new project increases the quality of life of you, your family and your friends;
- cost-effective over the life of the project.